Sunday, March 7, 2010

sunday afternoon tunred int about me part#2

so this is just a random blog. i can be very random so this works well to fill the gap between blogs. just kinda sittin around on a sunday afternoon chiolin with my friend listening to some music, and having a beer.
ok uuuummmm so maybe its more than justr a beer:



its all good tho im not driving, definitely learned my lesson with that shit. speaking of......its gonna be 6 years at the end of the month since my lifechanging accident.........having a good day so im not sure i want to ruin it rehashing that event. even tho its been so long it still makes me tear up at times....

so ive just realized ive known my friend for like 7 or 8 years and it really doenst seem like it. he had burnt me for $40 a couple of summers ago, but hes made up for it. i stopped talking to him over it for awhile as is expected. but things have since cleared up and were cool again.

i guess this is now added as part 2 on my about me blog now....looks like i kinda segued into it...

as far as the about me part......1 of the things that some of my twitter friends know im a good friend. im the type of person who will give you the shirt off my back and go out of my way for my friends. im very loyal and will always be there for my friends no matter what as is evdienced by the above.......friendship is very important to me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment