Monday, March 15, 2010

drinking and driving

ok so this was going to be posted on the 28th as its the 6 yr anniversary but fuckit. im posting it now lol. i'm not exactly sure why after 6 yrs i have been thinking about this so much lately, i mean its not like a mile stone like 5,10,15 years etc lol. as some people know i was a dumbass and had a bad dui accident, well here are the events of that night, that i still can relive like they happened yesterday.


the trees were in the impound lot.

ok so anyway heres what an innocent night of fun ended up causing. my roomie at the time and our friends wanted to have an incredible night at the club, so a bunch of us got together at my place, and we started to pregame. pizza alcohol and fun ran rampant thru my apartment. i ended up having 7 slippery nipple shots, 1 and a half 20 ounce bottles of premixed long island ice teas and a few green apple smirnoff ices. (haha told you i remembered it like yesterday) go time came and we all left. my roomie had no pockets in her jeans so i was the only one with the keys to get back in, no big we were all going back after the club anyhow.

get to the club and we ran into an ex of my roomies we were cool with. he lived in fall river, ma the club was in providence, ri and we lived in pawtucket, ri. we all split off into our own groups having fun. i'm pretty well lit at this point so im skipping, yes skipping thru the club(fuck id be a goof and do that sober lol). i get thirsty and go to the bar for a drink. ended up knowing the bartender who was hot, i flirted with her as she fed me drinks. i ended up having 5 long island ice teas and 3 greatful deads in about 15 minutes or so, and because i was flirting, the tipping got more with each drink and the drinks became stronger. well with all this alcohol in my system you can imagine i was pretty well drunk at this point, BUT i still managed to keep tabs on someone who ws driving so i would be able to get home.

my roomies ex got separated from us somehow(maybe the skipping scared him away lmao)my fon starts blowing up. its 2 of my friends with my roomie saying theyre going back to the apartment because she doesnt feel good and wants to go to sleep. her ex was supposed to stay over because it was a long ride for them to bring him home and then go back to the apartment.this is where the fun starts to go wrong......

i end up getting home and letting the 3 of them in when my roomie asks where her ex is. i tell her hes still in providence cuz i was told to come home ASAP. its now about 215 220 am and shes throwing a tantrum on the floor literally laying on my kitchen floor kicking and screaming that i have to go get him. at this point i KNOW im in no shape to drive. looking at the time i say ugh waht the fuck ill go get him!!!! her friend tells me im too fucked up to drive and she wants to go with me to know i make it ok....ummm hello should she have not grabbed my keys from me? thats neither here nor there. something inside me is telling me that something is going to go wrong.. a horrible gut feeling. i talk her out of going with me and head downstairs and get in my car. this is where everything goes horribly wrong............................ to be continued

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing more... takes alot to share like that.. THANK YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete