Wednesday, January 27, 2010

sex in public?

ok so someone on twitter recently mentioned sex in public. and it got me to thinking....and heres a story i have to share. couple of summers ago i was hanging out on my friends steps 1 night with a handle size bottle of captain morgan.(conveniently she lives right up the hill so staggering home is a viable option lol)now weve always been flirty,kissed fooled around a few times but this night was...WOW. So were sitting there havin some drinks having a great time, im sitting behind her & i start to rub her shoulders. she starts to enjoy it the drinks keep flowing & things progress. a breeze comes along & she comments oooh that made my nipples hard...so me being me i move in for the kill...i said really how bout i move the massage to the front and warm u up ;) i knew i didnt have to say anything i could have just done it but me being me...she giggled & i began to massage her breasts and tease her nipples thru her pj top. she started to moan and lean back(by know were 3/4 of a handle of captain deep so our surroundings dont matter)i started to kiss her neck as i teased her nipples...i started to run my hands down her belly and massage down her legs and back up her inner thighs. i snuck my hand in her pj pants and began to slowly tease her wetness.gently massaging her clit i reach around and slide a finger inside with my other hand & i start working her getting her wetter. she leans against me moaning and squirning against my hardness. she says between moans i need u to fuck me. my pants come down hers come down and she straddles me and slides me inside her. shes riding and grinding me getting wetter i say to her fuck me...come on fuck me harder..she moans out im trying to..harder comeon harder shes now riding me harder than i have ever been ridden b4...AND WERE ON HER FRONT STEPS! i let her rest and i start going down on her god was she ever wet! she ends up making me lay down on the steps and rides me reverse cowgirl for awhile....we then switched to missionary i ended up giving it to her so hard she was clawing my back and biting my forearm so she didnt scream and wake the neighbors...i told her if she keeps that up its only gonna turn me on more and make me want to cum. she says ill stop cuz i want it doggie b4 you cum. now shes on all fours on her front steps (and even though im drunk both the devil on my shoulder and the angel on my other shoulder are high fiving each other sayin you go boy! as im subconciously shaking my head saying i cant believe im banging her on the front steps! lol)so i easily slide in from behind double wrap her hair in my fist and start pumping her hard..i suck my finger and slide it in her ass she pushes againdt me bucking harder & harder our bodies working in perfect rhythm until we both cant take anymore as our bodies start to shake and explode in an incredibly hard orgasm...we put our pants back on make a drink and in comes one of her neighbors..we both look at each other like OMFG laugh and finish our drrink. i pack up my bag and stagger home caused by drunkenness and an incredibly hot fuck.....

2 comments: